Boys will be boys...except my boy of course who is an Angel!
Today I had the opportunity to go with C's class on a field trip. The kids (and 1 teacher) took the city bus from the school to the Mall where we were able to buy gifts for the Brotherhood Tree, a local organization that helps supply thousands of gifts to needy families in our area. I've done this with each of the girls and it was so fun. This year I had a group of 6 little boys (and 1 other mom) to herd through the Mall. It was the most interesting day I have had in a long time. I think the most interesting part of the whole day was watching how the little boys interacted with each other, specifically how C interacted with the other boys in his group.
Let's just say that we walked past the bra and pantie section in Kohl's and 5 out of 6 of those boys went crazy! They were giggling, laughing, poking at the mannequins, nudging each other, and making comments, it was a crack up. I won't even get started about what happened when we walked past Victoria's Secret...it was MAYHEM! Those boys were giddy and jumping up and down, I almost couldn't keep them out of the store.
The best part was that C had no interest in "those" stores/departments. He just was content to hold my hand, and tell me that he loved me every 5 minutes. It was a good day with my little Bukee!
Let's just say that we walked past the bra and pantie section in Kohl's and 5 out of 6 of those boys went crazy! They were giggling, laughing, poking at the mannequins, nudging each other, and making comments, it was a crack up. I won't even get started about what happened when we walked past Victoria's Secret...it was MAYHEM! Those boys were giddy and jumping up and down, I almost couldn't keep them out of the store.
The best part was that C had no interest in "those" stores/departments. He just was content to hold my hand, and tell me that he loved me every 5 minutes. It was a good day with my little Bukee!
Comments