I am a Domestic Goddess!
Today I am feeling like a Domestic Goddess.
I have:
done all my chores
done 3 loads of laundry
started bread baking
bakes 4 dozen cookies
have dinner in the crock pot
made a gift for our Relief Society gift exchange
cooked lunch (yeah you heard it hear first I COOKED lunch, it doesn't happen very often but wonders never cease!)
I have put the baby down for a nap
AND it's only 11:30am!!!!!!!!
Now only if I LOOKED like a domestic goddess
I am not:
dressed in clothes that should be worn out of the house
I do NOT have makeup on
My hair is a raging mess
I have showered but that is the extent of my personal hygiene
I am not wearing a cute apron and pearls
I am working my way through my second Pepsi!
oh, and I will probably end up eating at least a 1/2 dozen of those cookies mentioned before!
I have:
done all my chores
done 3 loads of laundry
started bread baking
bakes 4 dozen cookies
have dinner in the crock pot
made a gift for our Relief Society gift exchange
cooked lunch (yeah you heard it hear first I COOKED lunch, it doesn't happen very often but wonders never cease!)
I have put the baby down for a nap
AND it's only 11:30am!!!!!!!!
Now only if I LOOKED like a domestic goddess
I am not:
dressed in clothes that should be worn out of the house
I do NOT have makeup on
My hair is a raging mess
I have showered but that is the extent of my personal hygiene
I am not wearing a cute apron and pearls
I am working my way through my second Pepsi!
oh, and I will probably end up eating at least a 1/2 dozen of those cookies mentioned before!
Comments