What do they say about the road to Hell?
You should see my favorites lists on my computer, they are huge. Things I have thought were fabulous ideas, lovingly bookmarked so that I can make the most fabulous gifts for my family and friends. Then reality strikes, I have 4 children, I need to try and keep my house clean, I have a limited budget, I have a brain the size of a pea. Put all of those things together and what do you get???...No Christmas gifts sent to my family AGAIN this year. I was so excited last year to get them sent in a timely manner but this year it has all slipped away. Hopefully they all love me enough to overlook my faults and see that I do have my heart in the right place. Maybe next year I'll plan ahead and budget for gift cards!
Comments