It's Just Not Fair

Here are some of my thoughts on how the world should be and how our bodies should work:

1. I hate vomiting.  I don't know anyone who actually loves the act.  Well I think that you should only have to throw up so many times in your life and then you are done.  50, 100, 150 whatever just pick a number so I can count down already.

2. When you are already a mother you should not have morning sickness.  It should be something that you only have to go through once.

3.  When babies are sick mommies should NEVER be sick at the same time.

4.  When mommies are sick babies should stop pooping, climbing, and eating so you can rest until dad gets home.

5.  When you daughters start becoming hormonal (around 11 years old) you should not have to be hormonal too.  You should be free from irrational mood swings and just be able to handle conflict and contention with a level head.  As it stands I don't know what I am going to do when we have 3 in the mix, Heaven help us.

6. Skip the 6 week break from church after having a baby, I think it should be an 18 month break since that's when they can start attending their own class!  Getting dressed up in my Sunday best (however snot covered it may be), making sure all my kids are reverent, and then spending 3 hours in the hallway is not my idea of spiritual growth.

7. Pepsi, chocolate, and McDonald's Big Mac's should be health food.

8. Money should grow on trees.

9. Magic should be real and we should all get a "house elf" to do our chores.

Those are just a few of my observations.  I'm sure the man upstairs is chuckling at me right now and rolling his eyes and thinking he's glad I'm not in charge!

Comments

Katie and Luke said…
Amen Sister Syndy! I am singing your praises right now. Amen! I don't know which one I agree with more...but I REALLY REALLY cannot wait until Scout heads to nursery next month! It will be the highlight of my year!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up