Mommy's Mumblings #3
1. The high from anticipating vacation is nothing compared to the low when it's over!
2. Morning sickness and 16 month olds do not mix well.
3. It's weird when you see someone you know at the grocery store and then realize that person lives in Utah and it's really not them at all just someone who could be their twin. I don't know if my friend Cheri reads my blog but I saw her double at Meijer today.
4. I really need a haircut. The frizz and poof are starting to bug.
5. My goal this week is to get my baby back on his schedule. 3 hour naps=happy mommy!
6. I really wish they sold Dennison's Chili here in the Midwest, my casserole is not as good without it.
7. My oldest daughter got her own room this weekend, now my sewing room is gone. I'm very sad about this.
8. C is starting to wear his cowboy boots again on a daily basis, I really missed those boots.
9. I have no immediate plans to take down my Christmas decorations.
10. My cat needs to find a new hobby besides meowing in the hall at 6am, or he may need to find a new home!
11. that is all
2. Morning sickness and 16 month olds do not mix well.
3. It's weird when you see someone you know at the grocery store and then realize that person lives in Utah and it's really not them at all just someone who could be their twin. I don't know if my friend Cheri reads my blog but I saw her double at Meijer today.
4. I really need a haircut. The frizz and poof are starting to bug.
5. My goal this week is to get my baby back on his schedule. 3 hour naps=happy mommy!
6. I really wish they sold Dennison's Chili here in the Midwest, my casserole is not as good without it.
7. My oldest daughter got her own room this weekend, now my sewing room is gone. I'm very sad about this.
8. C is starting to wear his cowboy boots again on a daily basis, I really missed those boots.
9. I have no immediate plans to take down my Christmas decorations.
10. My cat needs to find a new hobby besides meowing in the hall at 6am, or he may need to find a new home!
11. that is all
Comments