Sacks By Syndy

Hello all you faithful website lookers!  I just wanted you to know that I have cancelled my website for my purses.  sacksbysyndy.com no longer exists!  That means all of you who have my button on your blogs can delete it because it no longer works!  Thank you for all your support and help.

This does not mean that I am out of the purse business, it just means that I was paying for a website that not very many people looked at and I very rarely (we are talking like once every 2 years) got an order from.  So if you need purses let me know I'm still sewing, I didn't get rid of my machine for goodness sake!  I'm thinking of making a blog it will be easier to maintain and FREE!  So there you have it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up