I just want to record everything that comes out of this boys mouth!!

As I was trying to help C sound out his site words for school he came across the word 'has'.  He had all the sounds but couldn't put them together.  Finally I gave in and told him it was HAS.  He said, "Oh, I thought it was 'ass'!"

Just FYI tonight we had snow deer for dinner.  At least that is what C told us that he shot in our yard, cleaned and fried up for us.

He was also out shooting caribou, and snow tigers but ran out of bullets.  Thank goodness he had at least one left for the snow deer or else we may have gone hungry.

Oh, and he was chased by a "herd of snow lions" and almost didn't make it home.

Comments

Whacky Wheelers said…
We were home and Matthew was going through the Valentines he got from his classmates and friends. He found found four special ones with lots of candy and he said: "Mom, I've got four secret lovers!"

Isn't it hard to keep a straight face and not laugh out loud sometimes?!!!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up