Mommy's Mumblings #4

1.  It really needs to get warm here.  I feel like I start freezing in November and don't really thaw out until May.  This week it's supposed to get into the 60's.  I keep checking the weather website because I don't believe it.  If it does then I'll do a happy dance and no I'm not going to video it and put it on Youtube!

2. I've been sick with a sinus infection for 2 weeks straight.  I waited until just Friday to go to the Dr. and get drugs.  Now it's taking FOREVER for the drugs to work.  Is this my punishment for being stubborn and waiting so long?

3. My Mother-in-law is coming in 2 weeks and my house is a wreck...this is NOT good.

4.  I got a new calling at church a few weeks back.  I'm now in charge of coordinating our monthly Relief Society Meetings.  I wish they still called them Homemaking.  I love that name.  Anyhoo it's been really fun and I work with great ladies and we are going to have the BEST activities EVER!!! (thanks to the internet and it's plethora of ideas)

5. Today I just realized that my wedding anniversary is less than 2 weeks away!  I love my anniversary!  13 years is a long time in today's society.  We should have divorced and been married a few other times by the worlds standards.  I'm so glad I don't live up to the worlds standards!!

6. I think my 18 month old is learning to speak Zhu Zhu.  He sounds just like a Zhu Zhu Pet!  Wish I had a translator!

7. My 6 year old and I are addicted to National Geographic Documentaries.  Poor kid has seen more animals mating than I'd care to mention and he also knows that male and female Hyena's have a penis...bet you didn't know that!  Now if I can just get him to keep this info to himself and not share on the playground I'm good!

8. That is all...I need a nap!

Comments

Whacky Wheelers said…
I will never look at a hyena without thinking about that . . . thanks!
Stacey said…
I agree with Julie...you learn something new every day!!
Mary said…
I am sorry that you are so sick! Do you need anything? And I, too, am so glad about your new calling! You're doing a wonderful job thus far! Are you going to feel okay by Thursday I hope? Let me know you need help with that.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up