Mommy's Mumblings #5
1. I have no motivation. Today is dreary and rainy and I wanna go back to bed.
2. The last 2 nights I have gone to bed early. Sunday night it was 8:30 and last night was 9:30, I am getting old.
3. Chris hooked up the TV antenna last night and we get 3 whole local channels! (FOR FREE). Funny thing was I was annoyed by commercials, and was freaking out at the kids watching half the stuff that was on. Maybe no TV is good??!!
4. The news scares me. I like the "what I don't know won't hurt me" approach I've been taking for the last couple of years. I'm a lot happier!
5. Why do I bother to go to my OB visits? They take a whole 5 minutes and all he does is poke at my belly and say thank you for your money! Maybe I'll skip the rest until July, then I won't have to drink that yucky glucose stuff next time.
6. My oldest daughter turns 12 on Saturday. That's a big deal for us Mormon's, this means she will be entering the Young Women Program and going off to camp this summer, and making new friends, and going to activities, and possibly liking boys...oh the INSANITY!!
7. I spoke in church on Sunday. I like speaking in church...I know I'm a freak of nature. I don't know if anyone else likes when I speak in church but I always learn and grow so much from the experience.
8. Just a couple of cute things C still says...when he says he's just kidding, he says "I'm just kitten". He also calls hot dogs, "hock dogs". So cute.
9. I sure hope baby lotion is non-toxic, L just licked a glob off of his hand.
10. That is all.
2. The last 2 nights I have gone to bed early. Sunday night it was 8:30 and last night was 9:30, I am getting old.
3. Chris hooked up the TV antenna last night and we get 3 whole local channels! (FOR FREE). Funny thing was I was annoyed by commercials, and was freaking out at the kids watching half the stuff that was on. Maybe no TV is good??!!
4. The news scares me. I like the "what I don't know won't hurt me" approach I've been taking for the last couple of years. I'm a lot happier!
5. Why do I bother to go to my OB visits? They take a whole 5 minutes and all he does is poke at my belly and say thank you for your money! Maybe I'll skip the rest until July, then I won't have to drink that yucky glucose stuff next time.
6. My oldest daughter turns 12 on Saturday. That's a big deal for us Mormon's, this means she will be entering the Young Women Program and going off to camp this summer, and making new friends, and going to activities, and possibly liking boys...oh the INSANITY!!
7. I spoke in church on Sunday. I like speaking in church...I know I'm a freak of nature. I don't know if anyone else likes when I speak in church but I always learn and grow so much from the experience.
8. Just a couple of cute things C still says...when he says he's just kidding, he says "I'm just kitten". He also calls hot dogs, "hock dogs". So cute.
9. I sure hope baby lotion is non-toxic, L just licked a glob off of his hand.
10. That is all.
Comments