Kindergarten Concert

C had his kindergarten concert last week.  I was a little worried about how he would do since both times they did dress rehearsal he almost passed out.  He had to even go to the nurse to recover one of those times.  She said that every year they have one or two kids that almost, or actually does, pass out because they are so focused on singing and not on regular breathing.  Too funny that one of those kids was mine, go figure!

He was so excited that he got to wear his church clothes to school and a tie and everything.  I let K take the video so I hope that no one gets sea sick and vomits on their key board.


It was a very cute concert, and he was very proud of himself for not having to sit and take a rest.

Comments

Whacky Wheelers said…
There's at least one kid who throws up at our concerts!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up