Mommy's Mumblings #6

1.  I think aliens have come down and sucked my children's brains out.  Seriously.

2.  Does anyone else out there sometimes just think it would be better if the children did not have any chores and you could do it all yourself so that they didn't break things, and make more work for you in the end?

3.  Anyone else out there ever tempted to let your hubby take all the kids to church so you can have 3 hours of quiet time?

4.  Can you tell today has been an especially stressful Sunday?

5.  I really do love my kids and love spending time with them, contrary to the vibe from this post.

6.  I can't believe that yesterday was really chilly here in IL, and today is blazing hot and steamy.  YUCK!

7. The pool opened yesterday...don't tell the children.  I'm planning on enjoying a couple of pool filled, children free (except for L) days!!!

8. I love Beach House Burgers!!!  Bring on summer!!!

9. I've decided to try and co-habitate with the ants in my house.  I can't get rid of them, I can't get rid of the kids that leave food all over, I can't move...what else am I supposed to do?

10.  I have so many fun plans for this summer for the kids, hope they cooperate with me!!

That is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up