Oh, Me So HUNGRY!

I feel like I'm starving.  For me this usually happens at the beginning of my pregnancy and tapers off in the 2nd trimester.  This time it did, until this week.  I eat and then I'm wondering about my next meal/snack/treat.  I can't seem to get enough.  When I sit down to eat my meals I feel like I fill up but 10 minutes later my stomach starts to growl and I'm searching the cupboards for something to tide me over.  This is the first pregnancy where I've gotten up in the middle of the night to eat, I have a 2nd dinner almost every night after the kids go to bed.  I'm not gaining too much weight either, I've stayed under 20 lbs so far and hope to keep it that way.  I'm also trying to eat things that will keep me fuller.  Usually a bowl of oatmeal in the morning will keep me until lunch, but this morning I had a bowl of oatmeal, 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and jelly, AND a huge glass of milk.  That was at 6:30 and by 7:30 I was searching for 2nd breakfast.

I don't know if our food budget will last until August!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up