Teacher Gifts
I don't know if the other mom's in my kids classes are independently wealthy, or if they all only have 1 child, but they sure ask for a lot when it comes to teacher gifts. Teacher appreciation was just a few weeks ago and they asked for money for a class gift, now that end of year is here they are asking for more money for a class gift. Then the student teacher left and they asked for money for her end of year gift, GEESH! I really love my teachers and I know that they work really hard for very little dough, but they are not the only ones with very little dough! If I had contributed every time they asked and for the amount that they "suggested" I would be out almost $100...not in the budget peeps, not in the budget.
So here was my solution:
Tote bags and a coin purse for one of K's teachers. (boy teachers are out of luck this year as I have NO idea what to do for them).
They cost me $2.25 to make since I had all of the supplies at home. Personally I like them and would be thrilled if someone made one for me!
So here was my solution:
Tote bags and a coin purse for one of K's teachers. (boy teachers are out of luck this year as I have NO idea what to do for them).
They cost me $2.25 to make since I had all of the supplies at home. Personally I like them and would be thrilled if someone made one for me!
Comments