Before and After...NOT!

I'm to the point where I feel like my stomach enters a room before I do. 
The point where I can't bend over very far or else I will suffocate.
The point where when I roll over in bed some part of my body smacks Chris, usually it's my belly.
The point where my belly moves opposite my feet.
The point where I feel like I look like this! (minus the loin cloth)...

You know you recognize her from Star Wars...she sings in the bar...she actually has a name...it's amazing what you can learn from Google!  Her name is Sy Snoodles, lead singer of the Max Rebo Band...and you thought my blog wasn't educational!!!

Maybe after I get this baby out I'll look feel more like this...

Yeah, right!

Comments

Mary said…
I'm afraid that both of those pictures are a little bit on the extreme side, don't you think? I think you look beautiful!
The Queen Bee said…
Well I did say, "NOT". I guess they are extreme but I do feel like that. Especially now!!
Katie and Luke said…
I love it! Let me know you're secret if you get to the latter picture.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up