Mommy's Mumblings #7

  1. August 18th cannot get here fast enough, and no it's not even the baby's due date!  It's the first day of school.
  2. I think my children are deaf to the sound of my voice, unless I am screaming at them.  That's the only time when they really listen.  Wouldn't it be easier if they listened when I am asking nicely?
  3. I think that gas should only be $1 per gallon.  Then we could get the heck out of here every once in a while.
  4. I am not paying for any therapy that my kids might have to have when they grow up due to my "parenting".  they are going to have to pay for mine!
  5. Everyone says, "Enjoy this time, you'll miss it when it's gone"...really I'll miss the fighting and the stress, and the frustration, and the name calling, and yelling, and hitting, and fighting, and stress, and broken furniture due to tantrums....UMMMM NO!!!
  6. I will miss the rare moments of kindness, the holidays, the cute sayings and deeds, and the kisses good night...but not that other crap.
  7. I need a vacation.  Recently a friend of mine blogged about a Baby Moon and while I think she was opposed to the idea, I thought it was BRILLIANT!  I need a Baby Moon...2-3 days with just Chris and I on some tropical  Midwest beach Lake, would be HEAVEN!  Can I get an AMEN???!!!  The sad part is that we'd probably spend the entire time sleeping because we are so frikin' exhausted from life. 
  8. Sometimes you just gotta give into the 3rd parent...the TV/Computer/Video Game System/Other electronic device, to have any peace in the house.  
  9. That is all.

Comments

Katie and Luke said…
Can I just say....AMEN.
I have missed your blog. I need to go blog stalking more often. I have been too busy chasing after three deaf kids. I don't know how you are doing it! CRAZY!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up