My To-Do List
My To-Do list just got a little longer and put on a bit more of a time constraint. We found out last week that Chris' sister and her hubby and cute daughter will be moving very close to us! Jonathan got a job in Peoria which is about 45 minutes from our house!! We are very excited to have family close, after living away from family for the last 5 years it will be nice to have them around. They are going to be staying with us until they find a place of their own which I am really excited about for 2 reasons. First reason is we have never met their daughter E and I am excited to get to know her and for the kids to hang out. The second reason is a little more selfish. I do have a baby due in a couple weeks and it will be nice to have them close so if we need help with our other kids we can call and hopefully they won't be too overwhelmed with our gang that they will be willing to help!
So my to-do list looks like this:
So my to-do list looks like this:
- Clean sewing stuff out of guest room (I'm sure E will be as interested in my stuff as L is!)
- Catch up on laundry, we will be adding 3 extra peeps to the laundry pile so having ours caught up is a MUST!
- scrub bathrooms completely
- glue kitchen chairs back together
- move L's new dresser into her room
- organize pantry
- organize linen closet (AGAIN)
- sell buffet
- buy nursing bra
- get new PJ's for hospital
- Finish all the sewing projects I have put off for our baby:
- make nursing pads
- make diaper bag
- need more burp cloths
- make a diaper bag for an order I received
- finish a baby gift I started in December for my friend (her baby is 7 months old...shame on me!)
So far that is all. I hope that I can keep my feet unswollen for all these projects! I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see how big this big boy is!
Can't wait for Robyn and Jonathan and E to come on Saturday!!
Comments