Toothfairy strikes again!
Yesterday morning C came running upstairs so excited that he finally had his first loose tooth! He's almost 7 has been to kindergarten and hadn't lost any teeth yet! Needless to say he was VERY excited. It was barely wiggly and having experienced loose teeth in the past I knew it had a few more days on it, maybe even a week before it would fall out. Well last night he got up from bed around 8:30 and had pulled that bad boy out! Seriously people it was not even THAT wiggly! I asked if it hurt and he said no. I'm shocked, it had to have been hard.
So this morning he was also excited to find that the fairy left him a dollar and the tooth. I guess she figured boys liked that kinda stuff!
So this morning he was also excited to find that the fairy left him a dollar and the tooth. I guess she figured boys liked that kinda stuff!
Comments