Mommy's Mumbling's #8

1.  I've come to realize that I do need a few things for this baby but I have no motivation to go to the store and get them.  They are things that can totally be put on hold, like wash cloths, and baby wash, and umm...diapers!

2.  I'm looking forward to having my hubby home for 2 whole weeks after CH is born.  It will be nice to sleep in (at least until school starts), and not have too much of a routine.

3.  It's been nice having Robyn here, she's a big help and my house is very tidy.

4.  The weather is FINALLY cooling off!  It's about time that we see the 80's again.

5.  Everything left on my To-Do list is being put on hold.  Nothing catastrophic is going to happen if these things don't get done.

6.  Sometimes women who are having their 5th baby do not go into labor early, this is contrary to popular Dr. theory.

7.  Just watched L's birth video, I'm not really sure I wanna do this again!

8.  I say the funniest stuff when I'm on drugs.

9.  Lately we've been in need of a dresser for O and a new bike for C.  Found both things on the curb, for free!!  LOVE CURB FINDS!!!

10.  I've only been garage sale-ing a couple of times this summer, guess that's what happens when you have to drag a toddler around with you, it's not fun anymore.

11.  that is all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up