Yesterday was an awful day.  Sometimes in life things happen around you or even to you that make you stop dead in your tracks and thank Heavenly Father for your blessings.  Yesterday was one of those days and although the awful thing did not happen to me it is close to my heart at this time.

My ward was FULL of pregnant women this year.  6 of us were due within 2 months of each other, the three that were last were due within a couple weeks of each other.  All of us were having boys, except one.  The first 3 to deliver had C-Sections, the last 3 were anticipating vaginal deliveries.  Saturday there were 3 of us left, as of yesterday there are only 2 left.  Sadly my friend's baby was still born yesterday.  She had only 2 days left until her due date.

I have had so many feelings about this, I've cried, I've asked why, I'm very sad for her and her family.  My words cannot express exactly how I feel but luckily I have another friend that has written about this in her blog and I cannot put my feelings into words as eloquently as she has.  So click here to read her beautiful words.

Today I will hold my little ones a little closer, not complain when my baby kicks me too hard, and pray for her and her family to be able to cope with this loss and find peace again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up