#2 is 9, and #3 is 7

I know I still have a few days until O and C's birthday but I have had so many birthdays lately I thought I'd get a head start on posting.  It's always crazy around here this week because I have 3 kids with birthdays within a week of each other and 2 that are on the same day.

O is turning 9.  Can't believe that she is that old.  It seems only yesterday she was little and pudgy and singing herself to sleep every night.  Here are some fun facts about O:


  1. She loves bugs.  The girl is not afraid of any of them.  Once she named a snail Ricardo and carried it around for an entire day.  She also once ate a Daddy Long-Leg spider (she was only 2 at the time).  My only child to be stung by a bee and it was on her index finger because she was "petting it mommy".  Oh, one more, once she brought me a half dead black widow and was concerned that it was dying, yes it was only half dead, and yes it was in her hand!
  2. O is very helpful.  The only time I've ever had a teacher complain about her was last year when her 2nd grade teacher said she was helping the other students "too much", like during quiet time and tests!  
  3. She is very compassionate.  If she sees someone having a hard time she will more than likely go and try and make them feel better.  It's one of her best qualities.
  4. O has great hair, we haven't figured out how to tame the wildness yet but once she figures that out then she is going to be the envy of her mom and older sister. 
  5. She loves to cook.  It's funny that I don't let her help more because she's really good at whatever I tell her to do.
  6. O is a very good student.  
  7. O also ALWAYS makes friends.  She can be in a dark tunnel in a mountain hundreds of feet down in Chattanooga Tennessee and make friends!  Seriously, she's actually done that!  It is going to help her a lot in her life that she can talk to anyone and find a friendly face in a crowd.
  8. O loves to eat good food.  She is my least picky child.  Actually the only thing I think she's ever rejected is potatoes and only if they are baked or mashed.  
  9. She also has an interesting sense of style that is all her own.  I don't always agree with her clothes choices but they are uniquely her own!
C also has a birthday and here are some fun facts about him:

  1. He loves to do art.  He will do art all day long if I let him. 
  2. He has a very big imagination.  He can play pretend for hours and comes up with the best stuff. 
  3. C is very sensitive.  He is kind and caring and if he thinks that he has upset someone he gets really sad and will try and make it right. 
  4. He is very snuggly, much to his daddy's delight, and loves to watch movies.
  5. He is also very helpful and follows directions well.
  6. C is hilarious.  The things that come out of that kids mouth are soooo funny!  He cracks us up daily.
  7. He's finally given up cowboy boots, not forever, but they are not a daily occurrence in our house anymore...sniff...sniff!
Well that sums up the birthday!  We don't have anymore birthdays in our house until April!!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up