Crazy Day's of Summer


Like I said in my previous post it's a week full of birthday's around these parts.  Yesterday we celebrated 2.  Someone in our house is 9 and someone is 7.  I keep telling them they have to stop growing but they never listen to me...EVER!  We kept birthday's this year very low key mostly due to the fact that I just had a baby.  So we just had presents, cake, and Robyn, Jonathan and E over for dinner.  Here are a few pics of the festivities.

I don't mean to steal their thunder but we also had a baby blessing here yesterday.  CH was blessed at church along with 2 other little baby boys.  He looked so cute in the little sailor outfit that the other boys wore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up