Time is flying faster!
I swear the time is flying faster now that I have 5 kids. Yes, I blame everything that goes wrong/late on my having 5 kids. No I don't work outside the home I have 5 kids. Yes, I forgot that doctor's appointment for the 3rd time I have 5 kids. No, I don't wear anything but sweats and T shirts, I have 5 kids. No, I don't wear makeup anymore I have 5 kids. Yes, I do buy eggs 2 dozen at a time and milk 3 gallons at a time I have 5 kids. No I haven't blogged in a month, I HAVE 5 KIDS!
It's great using that as an excuse, not so great when most of your friends have at least 4 kids and some have 6 or 7 and they are like, "WHATEV'", but when I'm talking to people out in "the world" aka my non-LDS friends, it works fabulously! They all pretty much think I'm crazy anyway!
Anyhoo about blogging. I'm bad, really bad because my parents came for 2 weeks and I don't think I snapped one single picture. My camera battery went dead on the first day andI can't find the charger I've been too busy to plug it in.
Also Christmas happened and I think Chris may have taken pictures but I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll get some up soon.
It was a hugely successful Christmas as usual. Lots of things for the kiddos and a few nice things for Chris and I. L got an iPod touch which was a highlight of her life, K was the proud recipient of 15 new books, C got a set of Wolverine claws, L got a boat load of trains, and CH got a pair of PJ's. Those were there major gifts they all got several other things too.
We made some family resolutions this new year's. We are hoping to eat healthier, read the Book of Mormon, and have more family game nights. So far we have had cake for dinner, not opened a set of scriptures and played no games but it's only the 3rd, and I have 5 kids so cut me some slack! ha...ha...ha...
I'll post more tomorrow when the kids are at school and hopefully I can hijack Chris' camera and see what I've got on there. Until then...
It's great using that as an excuse, not so great when most of your friends have at least 4 kids and some have 6 or 7 and they are like, "WHATEV'", but when I'm talking to people out in "the world" aka my non-LDS friends, it works fabulously! They all pretty much think I'm crazy anyway!
Anyhoo about blogging. I'm bad, really bad because my parents came for 2 weeks and I don't think I snapped one single picture. My camera battery went dead on the first day and
Also Christmas happened and I think Chris may have taken pictures but I'm not sure. Hopefully I'll get some up soon.
It was a hugely successful Christmas as usual. Lots of things for the kiddos and a few nice things for Chris and I. L got an iPod touch which was a highlight of her life, K was the proud recipient of 15 new books, C got a set of Wolverine claws, L got a boat load of trains, and CH got a pair of PJ's. Those were there major gifts they all got several other things too.
We made some family resolutions this new year's. We are hoping to eat healthier, read the Book of Mormon, and have more family game nights. So far we have had cake for dinner, not opened a set of scriptures and played no games but it's only the 3rd, and I have 5 kids so cut me some slack! ha...ha...ha...
I'll post more tomorrow when the kids are at school and hopefully I can hijack Chris' camera and see what I've got on there. Until then...
Comments