Mommy's Mumblings #1,456...you don't see the ones in my head.


  1. L starts Pre-school in about a week.  One of the requirements is that he is potty trained.  I figure if he can keep dry for 1 1/2 hours 3 times a week then he's potty trained enough.  The director asked me point blank if was trained and I think I gave a very good "politician style" answer,  "L is very excited to start preschool.  He has been doing well on the potty and is continuing to improve!"  Sounds legit right!?  
  2. That brings me to the issue of politics all over the place right now.  Everyone needs to GET OVER IT.  There are only two people running for President at this point, if you don't like how the last four years have gone guess who you need to choose?
  3. I joined a gym in February...cancelled my membership in July.
  4. Why did God put in some of us the innate desire to have lots of children?  Even though I know it will be painful and uncomfortable and let's face it miserable I still would like one more child.  Can't believe that I just posted this on my blog.
  5. I think I may have Alzheimer's, seriously.
  6. What was I saying...
  7. I'd like to have a house elf.
  8. My Grandma is dying and there is not a dang thing I can do about it, including go and see her.
  9. This post has really turned into a downer
  10. The weather is getting cooler, and I can't wait to make apple crisp, maybe that should be on the menu tonight!
  11. We've been fixing up our house little by little, it feel really good to get some projects done.
  12. that is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up