The birthday's
This year I have not been as good about posting things about birthday's! L turned 3 this year and not a word was heard from me, likewise CH turned 1 and it's like I don't even have a 5th child on this blog!
Well let's start with L because those are the pictures that I can find. He is as most of you already know a very spirited child. He's different than any of my others and I'm learning to deal with that. He's smart, funny, and inquisitive. He's smarter than Chris and I and that's where the rub comes in. When you are raising a child that is smarter than you, you really have no chance. If I could afford preschool, like full time where they actually teach you to read and write and all that preschool, I'd put him in because I KNOW he could do it. I'm sure he could read if I just worked with him a little. Things are getting better though as far as behavior goes. He's still a little stinker but I can see changes, although they are small, every week. He loves CH and is even having a fun time playing with him at home. Potty training is going ok, he is potty trained most of the time but I really think if I put a diaper on him he'd be fine too. He really doesn't care.
He says the cutest things. Like when he wants to say that he's "supposed" to do something he says, "I poepoe" He also says "Buckle me out" when he wants to get out of his car seat. The other day I caught him singing, "Moves Like Jagger" to himself while he was playing. He talks all the time and I think that my ears will bleed some days. I've finally got him to watch TV, I know bad right, but it's the only time that I KNOW where he is. He's up and down and wiggling and moving the whole time but he'll usually stay in the same room for longer than 5 minutes.
Just this week (As of Tuesday night) he's pooped on his bed because he was mad at me, he's dipped his hands in a gallon of pink paint and painted his brother and his bed with it, pulled several of Chris' computer keys off, smacked C in the head with a wooden sword and broke it, got into a bucket of give-a-way toys and tossed them all over his floor (now I have to resort), and eaten butter out of the fridge. It's a wonder I'm not skinnier with all the running around I do...although that could be because of all the chocolate and Pepsi I consume trying to cope!
He has also taken a liking to my favorite TV show Animal Cops Houston and we can enjoy it together, he can sing his ABC's (mostly), he give hugs often, he loves preschool, he's been going to bed at 7 (HUGE DEAL!), and he helps me do a lot around the house.
Well let's start with L because those are the pictures that I can find. He is as most of you already know a very spirited child. He's different than any of my others and I'm learning to deal with that. He's smart, funny, and inquisitive. He's smarter than Chris and I and that's where the rub comes in. When you are raising a child that is smarter than you, you really have no chance. If I could afford preschool, like full time where they actually teach you to read and write and all that preschool, I'd put him in because I KNOW he could do it. I'm sure he could read if I just worked with him a little. Things are getting better though as far as behavior goes. He's still a little stinker but I can see changes, although they are small, every week. He loves CH and is even having a fun time playing with him at home. Potty training is going ok, he is potty trained most of the time but I really think if I put a diaper on him he'd be fine too. He really doesn't care.
He says the cutest things. Like when he wants to say that he's "supposed" to do something he says, "I poepoe" He also says "Buckle me out" when he wants to get out of his car seat. The other day I caught him singing, "Moves Like Jagger" to himself while he was playing. He talks all the time and I think that my ears will bleed some days. I've finally got him to watch TV, I know bad right, but it's the only time that I KNOW where he is. He's up and down and wiggling and moving the whole time but he'll usually stay in the same room for longer than 5 minutes.
Just this week (As of Tuesday night) he's pooped on his bed because he was mad at me, he's dipped his hands in a gallon of pink paint and painted his brother and his bed with it, pulled several of Chris' computer keys off, smacked C in the head with a wooden sword and broke it, got into a bucket of give-a-way toys and tossed them all over his floor (now I have to resort), and eaten butter out of the fridge. It's a wonder I'm not skinnier with all the running around I do...although that could be because of all the chocolate and Pepsi I consume trying to cope!
He has also taken a liking to my favorite TV show Animal Cops Houston and we can enjoy it together, he can sing his ABC's (mostly), he give hugs often, he loves preschool, he's been going to bed at 7 (HUGE DEAL!), and he helps me do a lot around the house.
His pink strawberry cake, very manly I am sure. Don't mind the trash can in the background, it's safer up there!
What a ham
A toy for his birthday only a man with an engineering degree can figure out!
Comments