New Year...New Posts!

Well I've decided that I need to get back to this blogging thing.  It really is the journal for our family and I need to keep it up better.  I know I think the last few posts have said that but this time I mean it!

That being said...MY BROTHER IS COMING TOMORROW!!!  I am over the moon excited about this!  I haven't seen him or his wonderful family for over 3 years.  His little one E is not so little anymore and in my brain he's still the little 4 year old I saw last time.  I know I will be shocked when I see him.  He's requested that I tell stories about our childhood!  I cannot wait!  I'm most excited because Bryan has the best sense of humor (at least he did 3 years ago!), and his laugh is booming and loud (like mine) and contagious!  Trina is really sister I never had.  She is awesome and gets us like no one else.  They are staying a whole week!  Can you say G-I-D-D-Y???

Well that is about it for now.  I'm exhausted from cleaning this week and need to do a few more things to get done.

Comments

Lisa Rains said…
So happy for you! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up