I AM NOT LITTLE!
When I had L I never thought anyone could be as hilarious as C. Really C is about the funniest kid in town, until L came along anyway. Now they run a close tie and I'm not sure how CH will ever live up, but I'm sure he will!
Yesterday I picked L up from Preschool, he goes for an hour and a half, it's not like it's all day or anything. He gets into the car and says, "Mom, can we go to Bit Bit Donalds? (that's what he calls McDonalds) I need a drink!"
So who can deny that request? For only one dollar I can give my child his hearts desire, what a deal!
Anyhoo on the way to Bit Bit Donalds he says:
L- "Mom, I am not little anymore I am big so don't get me a little drink I wanna large!"
Me- "Well I'm not getting you a little drink I'll get you a REGULAR drink, it's not little" (thinking this was a great way to trick him into thinking it's not a small!
I get to the speaker and lean out the car window as far as I can and order a small orange drink in a whisper so that he can't hear that I'm actually ordering a small. He screams from the back of the van, "I DON'T WANT A SMALL, I AM BIG I WANT A LARGE!!!!" So I pull up a few inches lean back out the car window and tell the bush next to the speaker that I really want a "regular" drink not a small and then pull to the window. That must have done the trick because he gladly excepted the "regular" drink!
Oh the trickery that is motherhood!
Yesterday I picked L up from Preschool, he goes for an hour and a half, it's not like it's all day or anything. He gets into the car and says, "Mom, can we go to Bit Bit Donalds? (that's what he calls McDonalds) I need a drink!"
So who can deny that request? For only one dollar I can give my child his hearts desire, what a deal!
Anyhoo on the way to Bit Bit Donalds he says:
L- "Mom, I am not little anymore I am big so don't get me a little drink I wanna large!"
Me- "Well I'm not getting you a little drink I'll get you a REGULAR drink, it's not little" (thinking this was a great way to trick him into thinking it's not a small!
I get to the speaker and lean out the car window as far as I can and order a small orange drink in a whisper so that he can't hear that I'm actually ordering a small. He screams from the back of the van, "I DON'T WANT A SMALL, I AM BIG I WANT A LARGE!!!!" So I pull up a few inches lean back out the car window and tell the bush next to the speaker that I really want a "regular" drink not a small and then pull to the window. That must have done the trick because he gladly excepted the "regular" drink!
Oh the trickery that is motherhood!
Comments