Things took another turn for the worst a couple days after my last post.  Chris was again in a lot of pain and had to go to the ER.  This time I drove him and again they admitted him right away.  They had him for 2 days here locally then transferred him to Peoria.  He is now there awaiting surgery tomorrow.  They will take out his galbladder and drain the other cyst and just kinda see what else needs to be done in there.  They are hoping that it will all be able to be accomplished laproscopically but they won't know until they get inside if they will have to open him  up further or not.  He's not himself again.  He is a little himself but not like after they drained that first one.  He's in A LOT of pain again, and just miserable.  He's been in the hospital 7 days this time, and I'm not sure when the end is in sight...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up