Adventures in Laundry Part Deux
A while back I posted about my adventures in laundry here . Since then, and before then even, I have found many interesting things in my washer and dryer. I have found toys, shoes, kitchen utensils, chap stick, nail polish (with the lid on than goodness), lots and lots of money, debit cards (namely mine), diapers, pads, hairbrushes, the list could literally go on and on. Today however when I found this
I thought, "WHAT THE HECK"!! I can understand most of the other things being stored in pockets, but toothpaste! Notice it says KID Crest so I am off the hook for this one, oh, and the lid was off so our clothes probably smell like bubblegum.
I'm just waiting for the day when my boys leave me a great treasure like dead frogs (Chris did that to his mother), or dog poo, or bugs. The future makes me cringe sometimes.
Comments